Course Certificate Requests

Students should register for a course using MeinCampus. Sometimes, however, this is not possible. For these special cases (and only these cases), we can provide a certificate (“benoteter/unbenoteter Schein”). To request a certificate, please use our

online request form.

You should wait to do this until the course has ended. Once we created the certificate, you will receive an email notice where and when to pick it up.

%d bloggers like this: