PSWT Oral Exam Dates SS 2013
The oral exam dates for the coming summer semester 2013 are:
- Wed, 24.07.13 (first week of semester break)
- Wed, 09.10.13 (last week of semester break)
To receive an exam slot, you need to tell us these things (correctly):
- your major (field of study, i.e. Studiengang)
- the module you want to be examined about
- the preferred language (English or German) for the exam
- the preferred date of the oral examination
- whether you need a certificate (“Schein” rather than meinCampus)
- examiner of previous exam, if failed, so we can assign a different one
Fields of study are INF-BA, INF-MA, WINF (BA), IIS (=WINF MA), etc. where BA = Bachelor and MA = Master. Fail to provide the correct module name and you may end up in the wrong exam. (We are serious.)
You need to provide this information in person to our secretary, Margit Zenk. When you show up, you need to provide your student ID and we will take note of your matriculation number. We can tell you right away which exam day you have been assigned to. The exact time of the day will be provided to you by email a few days before the exam. If you do not receive such an email, please inquire directly with our secretary.
In addition, you need to register for the exam in MeinCampus. If we don’t find you in MeinCampus on the day before the exam, you will be rejected at the door. If there are administrative reasons why you can’t register in MeinCampus, you need to bring a written letter from the Prüfungsamt explaining the situation and stating that you have been admitted to the exam. We will keep the letter.