We proudly present an early list of AMOS 2018 projects. More are in the pipeline and will be added to this post as they become available before the semester starts.
Table of contents
- AMOS classic: A mobile app for machine set-up (with Bosch)
- AMOS classic: A tool for managing non-functional requirements (with msg systems)
- AMOS classic: A mobile app for test driver communication (with IAV Engineering)
- AMOS classic: A blockchain-based app for soccer bets (with Senacor)
- AMOS startup: A digital whiteboard for contractors (with Maler Scholten)
- AMOS classic: A billing engine for container infrastructures (with DB Systel)
- AMOS classic: A conversational interface for your tax declarations (with Adorsys)
An AMOS classic project is a classic AMOS project of 6-9 students. An AMOS startup project is a project of 3 students aimed at creating a startup as part of our Startupinformatik program.
Please learn more about these projects below.
Continue reading The 2018 AMOS Projects Line-up
We kicked off our teaching of elective courses this week. Winter semester teaching comprises ADAP, NYT, PROD, and AMSE. Below please find a photo impression from PROD, our course on software product management.
On July 26th, 2017, (tomorrow!) this year’s AMOS Demo Day will take place. Student teams from The AMOS Project course will show-case the results of three months of hard software development work. The demo day will take place in “Nebenraum Cafeteria” (Room 00.136) in the main Cafeteria building at Erwin-Rommel-Straße 60, 91058 Erlangen. The demo day is open to the interested professional public.
Demo Day Schedule
||Arrival of industry partners, public
||One-slide presentation on project
||Demos and discussions in presentation booths, photo op
||Official end of demos, leaving for lunch
If you are new to the AMOS project, please read The AMOS Project in a Nutshell.
We would like to thank this year’s projects sponsors: